Workshop format will include the following:
- Introduction to Mind Matters for Education and aims of the session
- Rules and confidentiality
- Starter activity/practical
- Introduction to the key concepts (Theoretical) of the session’s focus
- Practical drama activities: using drama techniques and role play to explore themes
- Evaluative discussion of key concepts, linking to practical activities
- Signposting sources of support that can be accessed
The following are available:
Workshops can be tailored to meet your school’s needs.
- A workshop 2 HRS ; Cost £150
- A half day workshop 3 HRS; Cost £200
- A full day workshop up to 5 HRS; Cost £300
- A series of workshops over a half term
- A half or full day of 1 hour workshops
Risk assessments and further details:
At mind matters for education we have a generic risk assessment available upon request. We will adapt our risk assessment when required according to specific circumstances of individual schools and organisations.
The content within Mind Matters for Education Drama/mental health workshops is not to be regarded as professional therapy. We focus on awareness and understanding as a way to empower young people to help themselves.